I hid behind the door;
The clock struck four.
My sister entered the room,
And sought for the broom,
Which was near my feet.
My heart skipped a beat;
My body started to lose its heat;
“God, save me!”, I started to repeat.
Mom’s voice came from the kitchen,
Just in time, It saved my mission.
I went under the bed
And got a hit in my head.
Her sudden re-entry here,
I literally started to fear.
She found the broom
And bend to the ground.
Then started to sweep,
It activated my silent weep.
Within a second the bell rang,
She went out with an immediate bang.
Slowly I sprang out under my bed
And tried acting smart.
Finally reached her dressing table,
Where I found her comb and label.
“Search, Search and Search”,
Whispered as I seated on a perch.
Here it is, her blue earrings, I just said;
I took it with me and fled.
With great relief, I sat in my room space.
And Slyly waited to see her gloomy face.
No comments:
Post a Comment