The only thing which makes me glee,
Is the feeling of being free.
I want the life of air;
I am the joy’s only heir.
I need no one to take care,
And to live a life without fear.
There are words, hurting me still,
But I always pretend to be chill.
I can do anything, that you ask,
If you are with me in every task.
Though things deceive my mind,
I have the will, which helps me to find;
The true face, loving and kind.
I bear the soul full of hope,
The darkness that deceives me here is nope.
I don’t give up on my lovable folk,
No evil in this world can make me choke.
I believe everyone being good and firm,
But I don’t believe the devil inside them.
Upon the cloud, I shout aloud,
“I am so proud of living among beloved;
Thanks for this life, that you allowed.”
No comments:
Post a Comment